Security Installer Community

ScantroniC RFX16 which Remote fob?

Hi, 

I have a 8750 panel and I’m trying to get a RFX16 connected I’ve got it wired in etc but can’t pair a remote even with RFX connected to a battery on the bench. 

I tried the 2w 4b Eaton telecommand which didn’t work and tried a few other random 868mhz I had around. 

Does the RFX only work with specific fobs like the 728r or can anyone suggest a universal replacement? 

thanks 

11 hours ago, Coldspot90 said:

Hi, 

I have a 8750 panel and I’m trying to get a RFX16 connected I’ve got it wired in etc but can’t pair a remote even with RFX connected to a battery on the bench. 

I tried the 2w 4b Eaton telecommand which didn’t work and tried a few other random 868mhz I had around. 

Does the RFX only work with specific fobs like the 728r or can anyone suggest a universal replacement? 

thanks 

9750? Scantronic?

The book says-

The RFX is designed to work with the 9751, 9752, 9851 and 9853 control units.

723r/728r. A four button Remote Setting Device (also called a “telecommand”) that can be used to full set, part set or unset an alarm system. The 728r version provides “rolling codes” for added security.

Personally I'd bin the lot...

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

39 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

The book says-

The RFX is designed to work with the 9751, 9752, 9851 and 9853 control units.

723r/728r. A four button Remote Setting Device (also called a “telecommand”) that can be used to full set, part set or unset an alarm system. The 728r version provides “rolling codes” for added security.

Personally I'd bin the lot...

For sure , last one I worked ten years ago, we took the wireless unit out and surface wired