Security Installer Community

Help me to connect my external detector to my CPU board

Hi everyone,

Please help me to know how to connect my volumetric motion detector (Pyronix XD10TT-AM) to my ELKRON MEDEA32 board.

The detector includes pre-installed resistors to be activated by a connection as needed (see the shared assembly).

Schema of the assembly of my Pyronix XD10TT-AM

In my MEDEA32 board, i have 6 N/C inputs.

Manual of MEDEA32

(page 24 and 25)

I have also a wired add-on Elkron EP708 expansion with 8 points PGM input/output (PrIO).

Manual of EP708

1) According to the assembly diagram, should I use programmed input (PGM) or the simple N/C input can be used ?

2) Which point on my MEDEA32 board that corresponds to the input (COM) on the assembly of my pyronix.

Some board have zone with a groupe of "AT input / EOL and COM". But this is not the case in my MEDEA32 or the EP708 add-on.

Here is an exemple of PCX46 (Pyronix)

Thanks a lot

Edited by Hack
orthograph

20 minutes ago, Hack said:

Hi everyone,

Please help me to know how to connect my volumetric motion detector (Pyronix XD10TT-AM) to my ELKRON MEDEA32 board.

The detector includes pre-installed resistors to be activated by a connection as needed (see the shared assembly).

Schema of the assembly of my Pyronix XD10TT-AM

In my MEDEA32 board, i have 6 N/C inputs.

Manual of MEDEA32

(page 24 and 25)

I have also a wired add-on Elkron EP708 expansion with 8 points PGM input/output (PrIO).

Manual of EP708

1) According to the assembly diagram, should I use programmed input (PGM) or the simple N/C input can be used ?

2) Which point on my MEDEA32 board that corresponds to the input (COM) on the assembly of my pyronix.

Some board have zone with a groupe of "AT input / EOL and COM". But this is not the case in my MEDEA32 or the EP708 add-on.

Here is an exemple of PCX46 (Pyronix)

Thanks a lot

So your just using the AA and TT terminals in that case without eol and without any resistors 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, al-yeti said:

So your just using the AA and TT terminals in that case without eol and without any resistors 

thaks al-yeti 😁

I understand that without resistor is functionnal like you said.

But the constructor recommand the use of two transistor to avoid false alarms and short circuits.

I just need to know the equivalent of (COM) in my MEDEA32 board or the add-on EP708. 

Edited by Hack

28 minutes ago, Hack said:

thaks al-yeti 😁

I understand that without resistor is functionnal like you said.

But the constructor recommand the use of two transistor to avoid false alarms and short circuits.

I just need to know the equivalent of (COM) in my MEDEA32 board or the add-on EP708. 

Lol

I tried to look at manual it's as bad as other manuals

Thanks a lot Al yeti 🙏

I can't use the pre installed resistors in my Pyronix XD10TT because my board ELKRON recommand others (5,11-10 and 15kOhm)

Then, i must install them manually like this 🧐

image.png.5bcc71528eb26e7607e00a355a42921a.png

1 hour ago, Hack said:

Thanks a lot Al yeti 🙏

I can't use the pre installed resistors in my Pyronix XD10TT because my board ELKRON recommand others (5,11-10 and 15kOhm)

Then, i must install them manually like this 🧐

image.png.5bcc71528eb26e7607e00a355a42921a.png

Ok but you don't have to use the fault