Security Installer Community

Eaton i-on40H Panel - Reset of All Codes

Hi All, I'm a small business (software development) and recently purchased the above unit, as part of a package deal, which included a RKPZ wireless keypad; the plan was to install this system, as a replacement for our (old) existing Scantronic one.  All good so far, except one of my team, the guy who started to config the panel, has left and we're none the wiser as to what the installer, master user code, etc, are. He left 'under a cloud' and there's not a snowball's chance in Hell of getting those codes out of him, but, hey!  I tried the Eaton support page on the reset of all codes, but no luck there.  That page calls for:

##REMOVED##

It's at this last point that I'm not getting the message; what I am getting is a "Please wait..." message.  

At the point now where we need an expert out there for some guidance and direction.

Thanks, guys.

Edited by sixwheeledbeast
No posting of defaulting information please

6 hours ago, Tailhook said:

Hi All, I'm a small business (software development) and recently purchased the above unit, as part of a package deal, which included a RKPZ wireless keypad; the plan was to install this system, as a replacement for our (old) existing Scantronic one.  All good so far, except one of my team, the guy who started to config the panel, has left and we're none the wiser as to what the installer, master user code, etc, are. He left 'under a cloud' and there's not a snowball's chance in Hell of getting those codes out of him, but, hey!  I tried the Eaton support page on the reset of all codes, but no luck there.  That page calls for:

##REMOVED##

It's at this last point that I'm not getting the message; what I am getting is a "Please wait..." message.  

At the point now where we need an expert out there for some guidance and direction.

Thanks, guys.

Please wait ? The codes are usually easy to default if there's nothing wrong with the panel 

I think you have used the wrong manual as there are three manuals for these panels in general and perhaps you followed the defaulting of the panel by mistake 

Possibly