Security Installer Community

Boxes on the Box

Guest aechlin

Come on, you have all failed to mention the Accenta G3 8 Zone panel in Gail Tilsley's house and also the Walford Mini Mart!!!! Give a boy a mans job..... :sothere:

Guest securityconsultant

Its true we're all sad but hey once its in your blood . must be something about the late nights lack of sleep etc etc etc :w00t::no:

I'd like to see the engineer who managed to cable up the optima in the Platt household, no trunking on that external wall, very impressive.

In the Vic, I seem to remember Peggy and Frank switching off an A1 Avantage panel with a key switch retro fitted to the panel enclosure! Right bloody mess I thought.

I'd like to see the engineer who managed to cable up the optima in the Platt household, no trunking on that external wall, very impressive.

41514[/snapback]

Plaster and dab wall it was easy really, just had to be carefully of the light switch feed.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

What about when gary in men behaving badly used to work in a security suppliers you used to see all sorts of boxes and posters....

Garry.... :)

You can lead a horse to water but you carnt climb a ladder with a bell in both hands.

the corner shop on corre had a scantronic 9454 with a rkp you know the one with the crapy flaps to cover up the screws.

also on the corranation st when they put up the xmas decs on the knicker factory they blured out //.National Installer.// on the boxes.

Come on, you have all failed to mention the Accenta G3 8 Zone panel in Gail Tilsley's house and also the Walford Mini Mart!!!!  Give a boy a mans job..... :sothere:

41478[/snapback]

Gail Tilsley ? How long since you watched Corrie ? :lol:

Archived