Security Installer Community

Boxes on the Box

Guest aechlin
Gail Tilsley ?  How long since you watched Corrie ?  :lol:

41602[/snapback]

Thats why the cheque bounced then, she had used a false name! Cant trust anyone these days :w00t:

Come on, you have all failed to mention the Accenta G3 8 Zone panel in Gail Tilsley's house and also the Walford Mini Mart!!!!  Give a boy a mans job..... :sothere:

41478[/snapback]

Yep - and you failed to notice that a few weeks back in the mini-mart they set the alarm off accidently - and he disarmed it with a six digit code!!!!!

Also if you look closley, theres no lights on it lit up at all - plus the wiring is damn neat LOL if you get my drift :whistle:

OK,

I'll join the sad people

A couple of years ago I was watching The Bill (Sad again!)when they were filming in salford they raced past a house with one of my screen printed boxes showing.I waited eagerly for calls to come in from the free advertisement thinking I'll soon be a millionaire.Well I'm still working! :(

OK,

I'll join the sad people

A couple of years ago I was watching The Bill (Sad again!)when they were filming in salford

41800[/snapback]

SALFORD near Manchester i bet that was a BS 7042 (High Security saves you looking it up) i thought they just rented a sign in Salford, you know the ones like they have in the states (Yard Signs) says something like I paid a big bloke for this sign and if you rob me he will go after you.

Jef

Its times like this I wish i had an alias

Customers!

Archived