Security Installer Community

Rentokil Initial

You want to be carefull what you discuss on this public forum - a few engineers have got into hot water in the past.

45027[/snapback]

That wasn't the question.

Im aware of that - it was some friendly advice, and I stand by my original statement, two engineers got in trouble on here not too long ago who worked for a national.

You carry on, no problem to me.

:boxing: Watch out for the back stabbers lads!!!!

Is pay really the question here.........

If I were you I'd be asking when the yellow and blue boys were going to buy inital out....... it's a question of time I guess, Secom or inital would be the fav's

:yes:

Hi-ho hi-ho..... it's off to //.National Installer.// we go!! :roflmao:

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

:boxing:  Watch out for the back stabbers lads!!!!

Is pay really the question here.........

If I were you I'd be asking when the yellow and blue boys were going to buy inital out....... it's a question of time I guess, Secom or inital would be the fav's

:yes:

Hi-ho hi-ho..... it's off to //.National Installer.// we go!!      :roflmao:

45576[/snapback]

No chance of the yellow hexs buying out Initial. Before I left them we were told by higher arcy that they will be mass buying this year in line with the way //.National Installer.// did originally so watch this space. As for the pay rise it will be very interesting to find out what they come up with this year. I know roughly what staff based personal are getting but not engineers.

cheers Kev

It certainly will be very interesting to see what "pay rise" we get this year.

After last years ludicrous 1% rise plus the "Government funded tax free meal allowance", for which the company took great credit for, nothing would suprise me.

With the tax on company cars increasing significantly this year plus the 2% rise in pension contributions i think it can be safe to say that any rise we may get will be instantly wiped out by these increases.

Now would be a good time to reward hard working, competent engineers with a rate of pay that their skills merit. This is evident even more so now that Fire has been fully integrated into Security branches, bearing in mind that Fire engineers get paid more than the so called "multi skilled" Security engineer.

With the recent major increase in the salesmans basic rate of pay, is it not about time that the same type of rise was afforded to the engineering department in order to attract and keep the best there is ?!

At this time every year i hang on with forlorn hope that maybe this "might be the year" that the Initial top brass finally give us a rise which i feel we so richly deserve. However, i feel we will only be disheartened once again.

Here's hoping come April we will be doing this :yes: and not this banghead

As for Mavrick_001 comments, i trust they were made firmly in-cheek ?

If not then i'm seriously questioning your sanity. :w00t:

UTC - The dawn of a new era !

As for the pay rise it will be very interesting to find out what they come up with this year. I know roughly what staff based personal are getting but not engineers.

45621[/snapback]

So, what are staff based personnel getting ? :rolleyes:

UTC - The dawn of a new era !

So, what are staff based personnel getting ? :rolleyes:

45678[/snapback]

A new bonus scheme, and thats a fact!

As for //.National Installer.// buying Initial, u got more chance of having a poop in the queens handbag. :P

If anything it would be the otherway around.

Chris

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Archived