Security Installer Community

Rentokil Initial

no chance of //.National Installer.// buying Secom. Secom are much bigger globally than //.National Installer.// and have much more buying power.

45718[/snapback]

Quick Google...ahem!

"SECOM is one of the world

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

no chance of //.National Installer.// buying Secom. Secom are much bigger globally than //.National Installer.// and have much more buying power.

45718[/snapback]

i tend to think more of a principal thing ie pearl harbour. cant see the japs selling out to the americans somehow

Guest Chewie
A new bonus scheme, and thats a fact!

As for //.National Installer.// buying Initial, u got more chance of having a poop in the queens handbag. :P

If anything it would be the otherway around.

Chris

45706[/snapback]

What, the queen pooping in your handbag. :roflmao:

• 2 weeks later...

Still no announcement from the powers at be on the pay award.

Maybe they are hoping that we will have forgotten that it is "that time of year again" thus saving themselves from the embarrassment of making the usual derisory offer.

My guess is a generous 3% !!!!!

UTC - The dawn of a new era !

Still no announcement from the powers at be on the pay award.

Maybe they are hoping that we will have forgotten that it is "that time of year again" thus saving themselves from the embarrassment of making the usual derisory offer.

My guess is a generous 3% !!!!!

48194[/snapback]

i was only talking to a colleague the other day about it... but as you say i bet they think we have forgot!! :no: i am tempted to ring payroll in blackburn :w00t: that will go down well

supposibly bringing in a sales incentive scheme for engineers aswell, for batteries etc and additional works :roflmao:

supposibly bringing in a sales incentive scheme for engineers aswell, for batteries etc and additional works  :roflmao:

48203[/snapback]

Will that end up like the BG scheme that worked like that, i.e. engineers were just selling anyone anything for the sake of it for the bonus?

Are bonus scheme is like that. The more jobs you do the more points you get and at the end of the week the points are turned into cash. The more Time Related Charges you put in the more gift vouchers you can get for any thing you want. Some blokes were getting double there pay so taking home about £3000 a month. But that has stopped now as they were fiddling the fault codes and booking non existing jobs. So its quite hard to make Bonus now. Still waiting for are 8% pay rise this year I think the union has so far got us 3.5% and is now talking about strike action. We will have to waite and see :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone heard any whispers of how much they are taking of us this year in the pay.

45024[/snapback]

I've heard a wisper 3% and adjustment to long service award not sure if the adjustment is before the 3% after or less than.

:angry:

Archived