Security Installer Community

Rentokil Initial

I've heard a wisper 3% and adjustment to long service award not sure if the adjustment is before the 3% after or less than.

:angry:

49485[/snapback]

I think it is going to be 3% across the board with extra days holiday relating to years of service. Possibly up to an extra 5 days paid holiday per year :yes:

How this will go down with branch managers is anybodys guess as it's hard enough at the best of time to get time off work without engineers getting an increase in their holiday entitlement.

The more holidays the better as far as i'm concerned.

UTC - The dawn of a new era !

I take it that the 3% rise, if it is 3%, will also apply to the travel allowance since last years wallet busting 1% increase was never added on to the that allowance at my branch ?!

As a matter of interest, what travel rate do other branches pay ?

I take it that the 3% rise, if it is 3%, will also apply to the travel allowance since last years wallet busting 1% increase was never added on to the that allowance at my branch ?!

As a matter of interest, what travel rate do other branches pay ?

49512[/snapback]

time and half before 8.30 and after 4.30, leave home 8am so half hour time n half every day, can be home at 4.30 day done :yes:

staurday time and half until lunch time then double time after and all day sunday

these rates apply to travel and work which is ok

one thing that winds me up is that you only get half an hour for every hour after midnight you are out on call, not that we get anything on fire division :P

What's everybodys thoughts on the pay rise then ?

Personally, it was better than i was expecting and certainly a step in the right direction. Glad to see the long service award significantly increased and extra holidays are always welcome. However, it's a pity the 3% rise was all but wiped out by the increase in pension contributions.

Archived