Security Installer Community

scantronic 9651 help

Guest tonymc

Guest tonymc

hello there

im haveing some problems with the scantronic 9651 pannel and the quest internal passive red detector.what the prob is everytime i come out programming mode i get zone fault so i then drop out that zone as if its not there and i get the fault in the next zone think iv done most things right tested the cable to the pirs,made sure the system knows the detectors r wired in closed circuit zones dont know whats is wrong can any 1 help? banghead

Guest IM_Alarms

I had a problem with an early 9651 which turned out to be a software problem, they sent me a replacement chip (ten actually), so check the software version on the chip. Here is the link to my thread for the problem, the answer is quite a long way down from a guy called wheelers i think?

good luck

9651 Problem

:smash:

Guest tonymc

think u might be right peter im not useing the fsl system but if this is right ill have to phone them one other thing if yous dont mind on the pir it has a relay n.c point do i use this i.e link out or just leave...

i had this problem a while back and could not sus it out, rang technical they told me to link out the tamper terminal, close the lid and try exiting engineering

if that works ok check each tamper pair in turn as you may have an open circuit someware

it shows all zones programmed, to have a tamper fault as it is a global tamper

might not be the answer but sounds similer to a fault i had good luck

regards

glen ;)

Guest tonymc

cant even get led to come on in the pir there is something wrong here and its sending me mad , this is the first time iv used this system people tell u its good but is it that good banghead

Scantronic kit is good stuff never had a problem myself go into the chatroom and i can be a bit speedier with replys the link is on the blue bar at top of screen :rolleyes:

hello there

im haveing some problems with the scantronic 9651 pannel and the quest internal passive red detector.what the prob is everytime i come out programming mode i get zone fault so i then drop out that zone as if its not there and i get the fault in the next zone think iv done most things right tested the cable to the pirs,made sure the system knows the detectors r wired  in closed circuit zones dont know whats is wrong can any 1 help? banghead

51575[/snapback]

Have you got it sorted yet!! If not the pm me and I will try to help. Weve installed loads of 9651s now but the early ones were a pain with faults poping up after exiting eng, still all sorted now.

Nick

Archived