Security Installer Community

scantronic 9651 help

Guest tonymc

cant even get led to come on in the pir
Is there power at the passive..? If not disconnect everything in the AUX terminals and check for a short, If not look at the AUX fuse..

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Guest tonymc

thanks for the help people its up and runing ,prob was what the gimp in greenhills ireland were i got the alarm ill be haveing words with him tomorrow thanks again for all your help

Guest ALSEC
cant even get led to come on in the pir there is something wrong here and its sending me mad , this is the first time iv used this system people tell u its good but is it that good banghead

51662[/snapback]

Oh my god!

thanks for the help people its up and runing ,prob was what the gimp in greenhills ireland were i got the alarm ill be haveing words with him tomorrow thanks again for all your help

51693[/snapback]

What was the fault?

Well, AUX connections were in the zone terminals for a start, not sure what happened after that but it was a wiring fault.

Well, AUX connections were in the zone terminals for a start, not sure what happened after that but it was a wiring fault.

51733[/snapback]

Thanks Lurch! Amazing how quickly people will jump to conclusions!

"people tell u its good but is it that good banghead.gif" for example...

Quite! I must admit I've done similar things before, but that's usually a new product in an area I'm already familiar with that no-one really knows much about. I think I'd be a bit more open to self criticism if it were a new product in an area of works I was unfamiliar with, especially if I was using a well proven piece of equipment!

Archived