Security Installer Community

Are Aritech popular in the UK?

Guest murphaph

Guest murphaph

It seems like every second panel here in Ireland is an Aritech. I hear very little being spoken about them on here, just wondering are they completely unpopular amongst installers out there? Curiosity, that's all!!

The aritech's you mentioned have a manufacturing plant inTallaght,

EL-Dublin 24 - so now you know why Ireland has so many ;)

Most of us on this forum install panels all the time in a professional capacity.

The panels tend to be high spec panels such as Honeywell Galaxy's, Menvier, Scantronic, Texecom Premier range that sort of thing (although these larger panels are not really used in domestics - more often their smaller brothers are, but are made by the same manufacturers if you know what I mean).

The smaller more common panels you find in domestics in the uk have often been fitted by DIR'ers or electrical companies, so you tend to see panels such as yours or ADE optima compacts etc etc etc, (there is nothing wrong with these panels when used in the correct scenario's).

Most Security alarm co's will use higher spec panels for certain reasons, the smaller panels mentioned on here tend to be from customers who have found the forum and are asking questions about them.

Regards Dave.

I know Initial are using Aritech stuff, Passives , Dual Tec and Panels, im not keen on aritech, the doint tend to make the nicest looking stuff, not to say that it isnt good stuff, but its just personal preference.

It is starting to be more widley used though, more than a few years ago....

Dean

Watchdog Security (Manchester)

I know Initial are using Aritech stuff, Passives , Dual Tec and Panels, im not keen on aritech, the doint tend to make the nicest looking stuff, not to say that it isnt good stuff, but its just personal preference.

It is starting to be more widley used though, more than a few years ago....

Dean

52360[/snapback]

We are probably use as high as 90% Aritech. Its excellent kit and i notice its a LOT cheaper in Eire. The CD range is finishing shortly in the UK due to the EN standard and Aritech's new panel range. I personely will be sorry to see it go.

Jef

Customers!

Guest murphaph
The aritech's you mentioned have a manufacturing plant inTallaght,

EL-Dublin 24 - so now you know why Ireland has so many ;)

I'm sure I don't know what you mean Dave!! :police:

Are Aritech not popular in commercial applications then? The CD series does offer a fair few zones or are they just old fashioned now?

You all know I used to work for them, hence my curiosity. They were always very popular on the continent, we branded lots of stuff with french & german national companies logos. Do Chubb still use Aritech? They used to about 7 years ago.

Guest murphaph
We are probably use as high as 90% Aritech. Its excellent kit and i notice its a LOT cheaper in Eire. The CD range is finishing shortly in the UK due to the EN standard and Aritech's new panel range. I personely will be sorry to see it go.

Jef

52370[/snapback]

That genuinely surprises me Jef. Even though it's made here a pint of Guinness is probably more expensive than anywhere else in Europe-and that usually goes for everything manufactured here.

Are CS-350's not available anymore? When did they finish up?

That genuinely surprises me Jef. Even though it's made here a pint of Guinness is probably more expensive than anywhere else in Europe-and that usually goes for everything manufactured here.

Are CS-350's not available anymore? When did they finish up?

52373[/snapback]

Petrol and Derv are cheaper in eire and although you get ripped in the shops you have the best standard of living in the world. Oh should have said im in Co.Tipp although my local GAA is in Co.Off

Jef

Customers!

Guest murphaph
Petrol and Derv are cheaper in eire and although you get ripped in the shops you have the best standard of living in the world. Oh should have said im in Co.Tipp although my local GAA is in Co.Off

Jef

52425[/snapback]

Ah so you'v got insider info Jef! I forgot about the cheaper diesel alright! last time I was up north I forgot to fillup before the border.....won't be making that mistake again :no:

Best standard of living? I hope that was tongue in cheek mate!

Ah so you'v got insider info Jef! I forgot about the cheaper diesel alright! last time I was up north I forgot to fillup before the border.....won't be making that mistake againĀ  :no:

Best standard of living? I hope that was tongue in cheek mate!

52480[/snapback]

No. Its official the No1 country in the world to live is Ireland second is Switzerland the UK is about 25th The problem you have is when you live in a country you only see the bad. Have you never stopped to think why Ireland are closing its borders? Everyone wants to be there thus the property boom. Your one lucky fella, you just dont know it yet!

Jef

Customers!

Archived