Security Installer Community

Are Aritech popular in the UK?

Guest murphaph

Guest murphaph
No. Its official the No1 country in the world to live is Ireland second is Switzerland the UK is about 25th The problem you have is when you live in a country you only see the bad. Have you never stopped to think why Ireland are closing its borders? Everyone wants to be there thus the property boom. Your one lucky fella, you just dont know it yet!

Jef

52567[/snapback]

Ah, that study compiled by the Economist. Hmmmm, I remember when that came out-the laugh we had. I've been to Switzerland a few times and I remember it was a bit different to home, oh yeah-things worked as they were supposed to ^_^

• 5 months later...
Guest AS_Platinum
We are probably use as high as 90% Aritech. Its excellent kit and i notice its a LOT cheaper in Eire. The CD range is finishing shortly in the UK due to the EN standard and Aritech's new panel range. I personely will be sorry to see it go.

Jef

And its such a shame that the ATS panels don't comply either, i'm heartbroken......

As for the CD range not complying, stick it in as grade 1 and it does :D

Guest AS_Platinum

yep, no double beep tone on system set, not enough standby battery backup (the thing eats the juice up) and apperently a few others bits & pieces that don't comply.

was that not the earlier software version before GE new exactly wot the EN regs would be. I really cant see GE missing out on the EN Change. Can You? Especailly as GE are as big as Honeywell

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

was that not the earlier software version before GE new exactly wot the EN regs would be. I really cant see GE missing out on the EN Change. Can You? Especailly as GE are as big as Honeywell
And Honey well NEVER get it wrong :cry:

Jef

Customers!

The ATS has to comply or Initial would not be using as their main panel. I know they have their own software on their panels. But the likes of //.National Installer.//, Bell Security and Pointer are using loads of these.

And their being used in the rest of Europe. Initial are using them in Holland and Belguim.

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Guest AS_Platinum
The ATS has to comply or Initial would not be using as their main panel. I know they have their own software on their panels. But the likes of //.National Installer.//, Bell Security and Pointer are using loads of these.

Not being funny but as to why would //.National Installer.//, bell sec etc be using a panel that just dosn't flow easily, its not as if anyone asks for these panels to be installed especially with a rkp that looks like an air conditioning unit keypad!

Archived