Security Installer Community

Are Aritech popular in the UK?

Guest murphaph

Not being funny but as to why would //.National Installer.//, bell sec etc be using a panel that just dosn't flow easily, its not as if anyone asks for these panels to be installed especially with a rkp that looks like an air conditioning unit keypad!
OK //.National Installer.// installs prox as preferred method of compliance with DD243. In shops I see them all the time and the protected area is on the entry route so they don

Customers!

rkp that looks like an air conditioning unit keypad!

Is that part of EN, a disguised keypad, the next thing with be camoflarge colours or you will order the keypads after getting the wallpaper matched.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Guest AS_Platinum
As Norman says //.National Installer.// do use them but their main panel is the Galaxy but they have just signed a contract with a major national that reqs 200 ATS panels

Poor sods :D

We got more training on these panels on thursday, yay.

As Norman says //.National Installer.// do use them but their main panel is the Galaxy

gosh do they use kit made by their own firm? (tyco)

funny scanny got booted to the side line when ash got broke up (automated security holdings) although fat chris is at the helm as csl

spec to //.National Installer.// your desired controls eg scanny, menvier aritech or europlex & assuming they a can turn a quid or two on the job bob

gosh do they use kit made by their own firm? (tyco)

funny scanny got booted to the side line when ash got broke up (automated security holdings) although fat chris is at the helm as csl

spec to //.National Installer.// your desired controls eg scanny, menvier aritech or europlex & assuming they a can turn a quid or two on the job bob

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Im back :P ,

PC went totally awol, anyway SSS dont specify which panel we fit but out of all the jobs we do with them I have always fitted aritech, even a large diy shed let us fit a CD95 when all the over stores have Galaxys.

I have fitted about 20 ATS and at first we hated them but once we got passed the massive menus, we now find them very engineer freindly. :)

Top tip: if you ever catch fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because i bet thats what REALLY throws you into a panic and dont forget the one thing you cant recycle is wasted time.

Guest AS_Platinum

hohoho, ur going to love this one.

We had some more ATS training today, what a barrel of laughs that was!!

We all liked the fact that with the new EN regs that they are to stop the engineer code to be able to add view and delete user codes, made the lot of us roll on the floor when one of our subbys noticed that he could view user/and manager pin codes from display users. this was with the latest software (and the previous release). (this didn't happen in older software apparently)

Archived