Security Installer Community

Norbain?

Hi guys,

As you can see am I new here. I have been looking at the various courses offered by Norbain and was wondering if anybody has had any experience of them? Good or bad any feedback appreciated?

A second Q on the back of this is what are they like as a supplier?

Regards

Hi guys,

As you can see am I new here. I have been looking at the various courses offered by Norbain and was wondering if anybody has had any experience of them? Good or bad any feedback appreciated?

A second Q on the back of this is what are they like as a supplier?

Regards

52468[/snapback]

Never done a course as such with them, although they did teach me how to change video heads on time lapse vcr's a few year ago (quite a few when i think about it).

*mental note* Stop thinking about it*

As a supplier, theyre really very good, i cant pick a fault with them. They only sell quality kit and if they dont know the answer to your question they will work hard to find it for you. You can order kit after 3pm and still get it next day, more than most will do.

My opinion of Norbain..........top notch supplier.

Hi Leon

Welcome to the forum, be sure to have a good look round and remember to read the rules and introduce yourself.

Courses: Tavcom Training Are a well known and established training company, Check out their courses also as they are providing the majority of resold courses i think.

As for Norbain, They are extremely helpfull, I have never had a problem, but as Ian says they really only provide professional equipment. They are open until 7pm too.

For the lower end of the range I would have to point you towards Dynamic CCTV As reccomended by Ian, I find them helpfull too.

Archived