Security Installer Community

ADTTE & ADTT16E Touch Trackers, the difference?

Guest karab95

Guest karab95

Well, I got everything figured out, except this one thing. I have the Sensormatic ADTTE Touch Tracker, however upon reading tons of manuals (from Tyco/AD/Sensormatic), I only see that the ADTT16E Touch Tracker has the ability to do a direct dome connection. The Sensormatic ADTTE Touch Tracker is technically more advanced, but says absolutely nothing about a direct dome connection. Does anyone know for sure if I can or can not use the ADTTE to do a direct dome connection? This is one last bit I need to figure out... many thanks for your support and suggestions, it's folks like you that make this site great!

cheers!

Guest Bettle

To explain the difference between a TouchTracker ADTTE and a TouchTracker ADTT16E. The ADTTE is a matrix keyboard, even though it is very similar in appearance to the ADTT16E it does not do the same job. The only way that you will be able to control an American Dynamics (formerly Sensormatic)dome with an ADTTE is through a Matrix - MPLT, MP48, AD168 & AD1024. The ADTT16E on the otherhand is an American Dynamics SpeedDome controller, which comes with an EIM (electronic interface module). It will control up to 16 dome cameras. The telemetry from the domes is wired back to the eim which is in turn wired to the ADTT16E. Hope this helps

Guest SUMI

Now I'm really confused with the AD/Sensormatic TouchTrackers... On the Front it says: TouchTracker 16 ... On the Back Label it says: RCTT16BE.. Would this be a TouchTracker 16E??? :huh:

Guest SUMI
Now I'm really confused with the AD/Sensormatic TouchTrackers...  On the Front it says: TouchTracker 16 ...  On the Back Label it says:  RCTT16BE..  Would this be a TouchTracker 16E???  :huh:

55859[/snapback]

NEVER MIND... I have found the RCTT16BE is the VM16 Enhanced TouchTracker and it DOES work as a Single Dome Controller... Hope this helps someone..

Archived