Security Installer Community

Matrix Switchers, compatibility issues...

Guest karab95

Guest karab95

Greetings to all! I was wondering about compatibility of my Sensormatic/American Dynamics Matrix Keyboard (ADTTE Touch Tracker) and the Sensormatics SpeedDome (Original/2000) to other brands of Matrix Switchers. Since the Sensormatic/American Dynamics Matrix switchers are either non-existant on eBay (chuckles) or way out of my budget for retail costs, I'm trying to investigate other possiblities. Do any of you have any experince or understanding of Matrix Switchers, and/or compatibility of these above mentioned items with another brand's Matrix Switchers? I know I probably need a RS422 code translator or something for the PTZs, but what about the Keyboard? I mainly want a small installation with one or possibily two PTZ cameras, and a DVR for home security.

I was told by Sensormatics/Tyco 'Techs' that I need a ADTT16E Touch Tracker to do a direct dome connection, since the ADTTE is for Matrix Switchers.

Ideas... suggestions... guesses anyone?

Thanks!

Guest ALSEC
I mainly want a small installation with one or possibily two PTZ cameras, and a DVR for home security.

55169[/snapback]

Paranoid comes to mind...

Is it the old speedomes, if so they will probably pull the side of your house down...

Archived