Security Installer Community

Chucking in the towel

Is that clearing £35k takehome or before tax etc..?

55852[/snapback]

Got offered that as basic with a national the other day as well as 5 weeks holiday, private health care some nationals are paying good money for top engineers.

Only on about 9k a year at the moment and 3k on that goes on fags a year (got to give up) then i will be loaded.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

• 1 month later...
Guest sinead

where are you from im in newcastle upon tyne and im always on the lookout for good engineers espesially good engineers who can think for themselves and arnt work shy.

Antinode, it would help if you were to post your details, location and what you are looking to do fairly regularly in the job request forum, probably once a month?

Also, it really depends on the time of year that you look.

At the moment it seems there are a few vacancies popping up.

For installations, I would guess that the best chance you have is between April and October to find a job, from experience systems were installed at the end and start of the budget year, and generally in retail everything is done before christmas.

The forum is a good indication, go back through the job request/vacancies forum and see when most of the jobs are advertised over the last year, might give you a better idea of how the industry works too.

Archived