Security Installer Community

Bellbox location

Guest JohnD

I have put 2x ts100 //.National Installer.// bell boxes on my house and 2 x master blasters one in the roof of the garage and one under the front eaves of the house you cant see it but when i do a bell test you want to hear it. Also a 10amp relay on a flashing mod to flash all the outside security lights in alarm.

It wes set off in error about 4 years ago when i was bells only by a mate of mine and got police responce as they were passing and stopped to investergate the noise..  Trust me you want to hear/ see it when it go's its well loud,

56291[/snapback]

I was doing a take over a couple of years back sat on the floor working with my head in a cupboard. i didnt see the master blaster in there, needless to say i shot back as if hit by a grenade and left a brown stain across the shop floor. it took a couple of seconds to register what had happened.

Jef

Customers!

Also a 10amp relay on a flashing mod to flash all the outside security lights in alarm.

Noted as future mod for system, currently they just all lock on, never thought about making them flash. :blink:

Easy to do variable flash time as well. :yes:

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Yep, was going to make mine just come on but flashing sounds much better.

Might go one better though as this flashing looks like it could become common and set mine up as a chaser. ;)

Archived