Security Installer Community

Vantage Vandal Proof Domes

bri

Anyone know where I can source equivalent of above. Ive got a few projects coming up (I hope). Not too happy with their performance so far. Just finished commissioning one job, focus seems to be drifting.have had to readjust three cameras. This is for a big multi site customer and its our third project. Thankfully I didnt specify the kit, have tried advising accordinlgy but as usual their budget wont stretch. Also think I'm paying over the odds for Vantage kit. :cry:

Bri

trade.gif

Anyone know where I can source equivalent of above. Ive got a few projects coming up (I hope). Not too happy with their performance so far. Just finished commissioning one job, focus seems to be drifting.have  had to readjust three cameras. This is for a big multi site customer and its our third project. Thankfully I didnt specify the kit, have tried advising accordinlgy but as usual their budget wont stretch. Also think I'm paying over the odds for Vantage kit.  :cry:

57361[/snapback]

You probably are as Vantage is Gardiners own brand basically.

Try these at Dynamic

thanks Ian

Bri

Bri

trade.gif

Bri, slightly OT but I see your sig has gone a bit wayward! ;)

Don't know if this is what you're trying to do, but you get the idea. Just copy and paste the code and give it a whirl.

[B][FONT=Impact][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]Bri[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

thank you Stuart,

Im slowly finding my way around here.

Bri

trade.gif

i have used loads of the 3 - 9 mm verifocal auto iris 600 tvl anti vandal domes from vidicon and found them very good and a good price to.

fitted about 25 in total over a year ago and never had a problem.

Archived