Security Installer Community

Bells

Guest Police Alarm Tech

Guest Police Alarm Tech

Im bet you all have the techys diseases of looking at bells and cameras as you drive around. .But has anyone else noticed that the blue&white texecom oddesey bell has taken over. .There everywhere. . .

Must admit, I install the Texecom Odyssey... and yes I must admit I have the techies disease.. my ex-girlfriend went barmy with me when we were on holiday as all I did was comment on how big the bell boxes are in Spain... and I admit I did take few pictures of bellboxes (thats not excessive is it?)

The best is trying to work out which bell boxes are real and which are fake, and working out where the camera blind spots are (mebe I should have been a burglar or a thief?).

Dale

Guest Police Alarm Tech

Dont get me wrong i think for the price the texe odd is superb i love using them. .Iv installed a few and they havent missed a beat. .And dale i have to admit taking pictures of bells on holiday haha sad isnt it

Guest Peter James

You aught to be carefull Dale taking photos of bell box's in spain, remember what happened to those plane spotters in Greece :lol:

Pete

• 4 weeks later...

Guilty,

I am sure we all look at cameras and bell boxes as we go around, but to take pictures, hmmmmm, not sure.

Anyway, the Texecom is a good unit. The price is right, easy to use and looks smart. It also fits neatly in the space left by the yellow and blue hexagon that you usually remove!! :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...
Guest bladedawg

HEy im glad its not JUST me that does that,, haha ALL my friends for years have hassled s*** out of me for it

All my work mates do to-

cause they are pc or telephone techs not SECURITY,

Its in the blood I think

hey do you have some pics of the boxes you can send me, and Ill send you some from here- I havent eny yet but if we trade i will go out and get fotos of some.....

cool..

later

Archived