Security Installer Community

Bells

Guest Police Alarm Tech

Guest bladedawg

yeah my ol man used to install in the 70's i chucked all the junk out,

local alarms with 10" bells bloody hell forty thouand reed switchess per alarm, and the sounder wouldnt stop from 6pm frid to 8am monday when u came in, hahaha

geez im glad for technology

he had one monitored customer from a few hundred monitoring in them days was a light in a control room for each customer from what ive been told...

:ph34r::ph34r::blink: :!: :fyi:

Guest Adrian

B) boy our company must get all the rejects as I would say 1 in 10 are faulty on install. Not so keen on the battery being behind the pcb though. But other wise they seem great.

Any one used the new eurosec bell boxes from Gardtec, Got a free sample from Gardtec when I had them round. They are a bit like the Deltas but slimer.

adrian B)

• 1 month later...

Well I am glad I am not the only one that goes around saying oh look A** have that job and CH*** have that etc. If you look at the range of bellboxes around just now there is a huge amount to choose from Going back 10 years etc all that was available was the old C or H Types with bells or sounders that you had to build up yourself. Even the majors have went through changes. The yellow and blue hex normally has an Elmdene sounder under its cover instead of the old Eurobell. Secom used to have theirs made by Elmedene but now seem to be on the CQR Multibox with their own cover. Initial used to have the old white basen with a friedland bell/cqr sounder but now on the smaller thinner box made by Aritech. Never mind train spotting here you have bell box spotting. Any members groups for this adiction lol :D

cheers Kev

Yep, me too.

Guilty as charged.

My main interest is fire and everywhere I go I always find myself going into a hotel or a shop, or anywhere for that matter, and looking up.

Ooh, that's Apollo Discovery, thats XP95 Ion, look at the cobwebs on that MD301, etc., etc.

Glad it's not just me then!

Archived