Security Installer Community

Tunstall Telecom

Guest sparks0816

Guest sparks0816
:blink: I've been asked to maintain a Sheltered Housing Scheme. The Sosial Alarm System is Tunstall Telecom.I think it uses Communicall Vision appartment stations which can call an off-site monitoring station.Any ideas anyone?

:blink: I've been asked to maintain a Sheltered Housing Scheme. The Sosial Alarm System is Tunstall Telecom.I think it uses Communicall Vision appartment stations which can call an off-site monitoring station.Any ideas anyone?

70023[/snapback]

Quote for massive upgrade, if they wont pay, walk away ! :fear:

Agree with both of the above. Loads of it around here & a pain in the neck to work with & get spares.

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

70023[/snapback]

I used to work with a lot of Tunstall at my last company,nice to work with once you get use to it,but prices of the parts and turn around on repairs made it more hassle than it was worth,in the end it was cheaper for the customer to get Tunstall in to look after them.

Guest sparks0816
:hmm: Yes thanks. The system in question is Tunstall Piper Haven. Can I get hold of the parts do you know namely the apartment substations? Also any information would be appreciated.

Getting parts will be a problem, we used rip out from sites that had been upgraded. I have just sold my house so everything is in boxes, but as soon as the pile makes it down as far as office marked boxes I will get the info for you.

Sorry still not found my stuff yet. I did however remember about a company that used to take a lot of service contracts off us, and I believe they sold some parts. Cirrus communications www.cirruscom.co.uk

Archived