Security Installer Community

ADT monitered intruder Alarm

Guest ian23

Ive just moved in to a 4 year old house which already had an //.National Installer.// alarm installed. When I came to change the previous tenants code to something only myself and partner had access to, guess what? No instructions, not even for a simple operation like this. I spoke to the //.National Installer.// service deptartment today and they said i would have to sign up to a twelve month contract to get an engineer to swap the code.

does anyone know how i can change the code as I refuse to pay those robbing sods to come out!

I haven't had a look at what model the alarm but will do if that makes a difference :ranting:

this might sound a little daft but how do I find out what type of panel it is. Ive already asked the guy who had the alarm installed and he hasn't got a clue and when I asked //.National Installer.// they said they woudn't tell me as im not a contracted customer and data protection.

Thanks

I would say its the one that Brian c and Norman have just posted. im just looking on the net now to try and find one. But that looks to be the very one.

ignor that last post from me its the one that mister_dave just posted 1000% sure!

Archived