Security Installer Community

Kodicom cards

Guest sdirge

Hi,

We have been purchasing kodicom based systems for the last year and are now interested in producing our own units. I have seen several other companies using a very similar software and specs to the units that we are getting which makes me believe that they are available from somewhere. So my questions are:

1. Can you get a legit kodicom card and software?

2. Is that the best card to start building our platforms from?

Thanks for any help.

Guest Lee Tracey
Hi,

We have been purchasing kodicom based systems for the last year and are now interested in producing our own units. I have seen several other companies using a very similar software and specs to the units that we are getting which makes me believe that they are available from somewhere. So my questions are:

1. Can you get a legit kodicom card and software?

2. Is that the best card to start building our platforms from?

Thanks for any help.

PCI DVR cardsd are not easy to use with a motherboard etc, unless you have expert advice. Most will only work with certain chipsets and certain graphics cards and you have to acquire the knowledge to get there.

If I was advising you ( and ylou may tell me to P off ) I would say forget about Kodicom and go search for your own card that you can brand with your own name. There are plenty to choose from and all the good ones come with extensive GUI and features. I have used hundreds but my favourite is the oddly named DIGIFLOWER. I do not trade in it so you need to contact them direct. They are in Korea.

Digiflower have already done all the tests on motherboards and they will tell you exactly which motherboard to use and which graphics card to use.

If are unable to find them then email me at dvr@dsl.pipex.com.

Lee Tracey

• 4 months later...
Guest Jason Szuch
PCI DVR cardsd are not easy to use with a motherboard etc, unless you have expert advice. Most will only work with certain chipsets and certain graphics cards and you have to acquire the knowledge to get there.

If I was advising you ( and ylou may tell me to P off ) I would say forget about Kodicom and go search for your own card that you can brand with your own name. There are plenty to choose from and all the good ones come with extensive GUI and features. I have used hundreds but my favourite is the oddly named DIGIFLOWER. I do not trade in it so you need to contact them direct. They are in Korea.

Digiflower have already done all the tests on motherboards and they will tell you exactly which motherboard to use and which graphics card to use.

If are unable to find them then email me at dvr@dsl.pipex.com.

Lee Tracey

Hello, We can help you with Kodicom cards. Drop me an email. jason@avalonsg.com We can also help you to Brand it with your name.

Archived