Security Installer Community

Documentation

Guest saistec

Guest saistec

Can any one of your guys refer me to a site or help me with the following documentation? We just complete a industrial site with cctv and the client asked us to complete a site sign-off document and a service level agreement. on the site is 8 Samsung ptz cameras and 16 fixed cameras. we also installed 2 of RF cameras and 4 fixed covert cameras. We need to setup a scedule for preventative maintenance and a 4 monthly maintenance contract. I will appreciate if any of your guys can help me in this matter because time is not on our side..

regars

Tony

Tony Hi! this is exactly what I was after a week ago unfortunately the guys could only help with the intruder side so I will watch your replys with interest if you get a document could you think of me with a PM and if I get mine I'll do the same .It isn't that difficult you basically have to state how much the agreement costs and what the customer gets included within the agreement visits per year for preventative and what costs are chargable plus response times and any supply of service loan equipment etc whilst waiting for repair I've already started writing mine and once you get your head into it its not to bad Good luck!

Paul.

Archived