Security Installer Community

security camera design

Guest Patrick Woo

Guest Patrick Woo

hi,we want to release some new design on IFSEC 2006, and not have a good idea on which security cameras are popular in european market, anyone of you can give an idea, also we have camera available in our website, can anyone give some suggestion on how to improve the design,tks

www.wanjiaan.com/en

:P

If you want to design something that is different, then solve the problem of the nightvision cameras with built in led's that are intended for external use. The problem being cobwebs.

Also the ir's should be more flood than spotlight.

Guest Patrick Woo
If you want to design something that is different, then solve the problem of the nightvision cameras with built in led's that are intended for external use. The problem being cobwebs.

Also the ir's should be more flood than spotlight.

thanks,rich,i agree with u, doing night vision camera w/ led inside is easy, however,we not clear your meaning "the IR's should be more flood than spotlight", can you explain it,

by the way,do u have any good idea on zoom camera, now we have 16x,22x,27x zoom camera built-in auto iris lens, anyone of you have any suggestion on it ? we hope to develop and release on IFSEC 2006.

MSN:wsw203@hotmail.com

thanks,rich,i agree with u, doing night vision camera w/ led inside is easy, however,we not clear your meaning "the IR's should be more flood than spotlight", can you explain it,

by the way,do u have any good idea on zoom camera, now we have 16x,22x,27x zoom camera built-in auto iris lens, anyone of you have any suggestion on it ? we hope to develop and release on IFSEC 2006.

MSN:wsw203@hotmail.com

Well, it would be better to have the light emitted less circular and like a torch/spotlight and instead actually illuminate the same area of view as the camera more like a flood.

I will be wanting some freebies for this, so make sure you have some examples I can take away with me :)

Yes agree with Rich on this one, the width of the illumination area could be better. Usually illuminated range is 10 mtrs, that is distance from the camera but the width of the illuminated area may only be 2 mtrs but the image is 15 mtrs wide.

Yes agree with Rich on this one, the width of the illumination area could be better. Usually illuminated range is 10 mtrs, that is distance from the camera but the width of the illuminated area may only be 2 mtrs but the image is 15 mtrs wide.

Well you get what you pay for..

Get some IR ILLUMINATORS and your problems are solved (as you propably know)..

I can supply you with those if you want. Thou price is something else than

Archived