Security Installer Community

Security In A Box- Installers And Resellers Required

Guest Steve247.co.uk

Guest Steve247.co.uk

New product/solution launch Jan/Feb 2006,

Dear all,

We are an established company seeking new and proven individuals/ CCTV installers to sell and install a new range of web enabled CCTV products. We have exclusively signed a UK reseller

What standards do they comply with?

Are you aware that some of these products are being sold on ebay and the cameras and controls are either oem sold to several retailers already or simply another branding of the same product.

When you say you are an established company is this in the CCTV/alarm fields or in retail? What makes this product attractive to a potential consumer, when you compare it against the mirade of products in this field?

How many installations have been completed to date, in terms of market research in this country and in general sales in others.

Guest Steve247.co.uk

Hi there,

I have been in security for 11 years and use ebay often enough to know that you will never be able to find one product on there that has no moving parts that connects a variety of CCTV, Temp/water wireless sensors and power controls to your mobile over the internet. Not to mention an online storage/archive account in a secure data centre with email and sms notication.

Motorola and Lantronics invested $40mill in our manufacturer to develop this product and solution, with Subway US already signed- UK Subway to follow through us. In fact our manufacturer builds products and brand them for Motorola so I think they know what they are doing.

If you would like more info on the product then please see our website on www.myspace247.co.uk.

We also have a pure home automation site www.myhome247.co.uk that will need local installers but that will only launch on the 5 of Jan 2005.

Regards

Steve

I think you missed my point with Ebay, if some of the manufacturers product is already available on Ebay what makes it exclusive with an installer and how could you justify the cost?

I have looked at your website, which looks very good from a marketing point of view, but not a lot there from a technical point of view. What standards does it meet?, this is important for the market that you say that you would like installers to work with you in.

Its interesting that you mention Motorola, because when I was in PC world last week, I am sure that they were now stocking a product that would seem to do the same and would appear to look very similiar, I will check the brochures in the office tomorrow.

Are the prices you quote trade?

There are regular companies that come on these forums with new ideas, some good and some bad, Indeed at IFSEC last year there were many, but I am sure you will agree that If we have all the information then we can all make a much more informed opinion.

Guest Steve247.co.uk

Hi Stuart,

No need to get nasty tried to call you the other day regarding some more DSG maintenances but you must be really busy up there. So business is good I see.

Thanks for your point view though.

Regards

Steve

Guest Steve247.co.uk

Hi AG,

Thanks for your point of view will study the link you have sent. As for the unit in PC world, that is a PC based system which we will not be using. As discussed before the gateway will only be available through installers and will only need either a ADSL/ DSL/ GPRS connection.

As for the devices there are various other Xanboo industrial devices which we are bringing to the UK market i.e. Wireless 8 way relay boards for home automation and industrial switching puposes. One gateway can host 1000's of Aux Relay boards, temp sensors and power controllers- which each contact can be named and a Macros set-up for. As for the web based software it brings all products together through one portal. Hundreds of stores can be seen from one web page.

I will be sending you a private link to our demo site where you will be able to see multiple cameras from mutiple locations inc. control, temp, water sensing and monitoring of our local site.

cheers

Steve

Archived