Security Installer Community

Security In A Box- Installers And Resellers Required

Guest Steve247.co.uk

Guest Steve247.co.uk

As this product is US based there are no Nacoss Nsi or ssiab that have beencovered, however we currently install, service and maintain 5500 south west stores via larger retail security firms in the UK: none of whom required or have even requested the above. I know that people are now going to jump down through the computer at me but when you sign a contract for 2500 store cameras the customers tent to have

My cats breath smells of cat food

so does my dogs... B) quite tasty them cats.. :whistle:

As this product is US based there are no Nacoss Nsi or ssiab that have beencovered, however we currently install, service and maintain 5500 south west stores via larger retail security firms in the UK: none of whom required or have even requested the above. I know that people are now going to jump down through the computer at me but when you sign a contract for 2500 store cameras the customers tent to have

• 4 weeks later...

Great idea, just a shame so many other people are already doing it.

All you need is HomeSeer and some X10 modules and you can do the same thing with little to no wiring and a small amount of money, not only that but the consumer can install it at the weekend with no need for a pro install, so why should they go for your product over the above?

Guest Cerberus NI
So much negativity, any wonder why many manufacturers steer clear of this site?

Did you not know that the world is flat?Oh,and don't even mention the fire sticks!!

So much negativity, any wonder why many manufacturers steer clear of this site?

Ooh er missus, were all waiting for your contribution to this post :yes:

Why tell them they have a great unique product, when they dont? It not a new idea!.

Archived