Security Installer Community

Optima Plus 2

Guest carnfield

Guest carnfield

ok ... the normal story ... moved house ... no manual ... working on house ... fuse blew ...battery dead ...

now it will not reset .. and bleeping like baseball :hmm:

anyway got a manual so i can reset the thing ?

help ... the bleeping is driving me insane :-|

oh .. and im in the lancashire (chorley)area, so if anyone knows a engineer that can help drop me an e mail

carnfield@yahoo.co.uk

ta

i found honeywell very helpful, found them on the web, phoned them up and told them who i was. after three phone calls and a bit of chat, i was sent manuals in pdf form to my email address. i was so surprized it was so easy, presume they checked me out thought.

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

i found honeywell very helpful, found them on the web, phoned them up and told them who i was. after three phone calls and a bit of chat, i was sent manuals in pdf form to my email address. i was so surprized it was so easy, presume they checked me out thought.

Well there you go then - just goes to show that some of the :ranting: manufacturers don't even know what they want doing with their products/manuals :rolleyes:

There is a tamper fault somewhere. This requires removing\testing\replacing bits of the system and should only be attempted if you are competent to do so or it could end up getting worse.

Archived