Security Installer Community

Euro Meridian Panels

Guest jim

I think that you may be asking for defaulting info, (grammar etc... lacking in the above), which isn't given out on these forums to end users.

If you are in fact trade you can apply for trade membership.

Message ends.

need help i deleting codes to reset the system as just takenover a system and old ccompany wont release any codes
Nothing personel but just had an exsperience of this and i cant understand why you would try to do something when you dont have a clue! Change the panel to one you can work on because i cant see how you could ever give customer service if you dont understand the kit. O go and get trained to work on this panel.

Jef

Customers!

Guest James South West
need help i deleting codes to reset the system as just takenover a system and old ccompany wont release any codes

To do this with no codes requires an engineer to get panel into engineer mode Not for the inexperienced believe me.

Please don't post defaulting information in the public forum

Discussing defaulting on the open forums is against the forum rules, even the suggestion of what might be involved is a bad idea, many people will try and work out the rest of your post, damaging the panel in the process.

Please don't post defaulting information in the public forum,

As lurch has mentioned above, if you are trade then please apply for trade membership.

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Archived