Security Installer Community

Mauals

stan

Hi I am new on forum and in England and there is one thing that I cannot understand. Why there is such a difficult to get engeneer manuals in here. In Poland whwre I come from all producers are giving You all you need on their web sites and anyone can get them.Where is the problem in here?

Hi I am new on forum and in England and there is one thing that I cannot understand. Why there is such a difficult to get engeneer manuals in here. In Poland whwre I come from all producers are giving You all you need on their web sites and anyone can get them.Where is the problem in here?

you dont wear a leather jacket and work for shorrocks do you...?

Stan, you dont work for Initial do you. :)

Regarding manuals, yes if someone looked hard and long enough they could probally find the information. We are talking about security products and dont you agree that an engineers manual for a professional panel should not be made free to everyone.

Top tip: if you ever catch fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because i bet thats what REALLY throws you into a panic and dont forget the one thing you cant recycle is wasted time.

Stan, you dont work for Initial do you. :)

Regarding manuals, yes if someone looked hard and long enough they could probally find the information. We are talking about security products and dont you agree that an engineers manual for a professional panel should not be made free to everyone.

thought he might of got the free manuals along with his free toolbox.....

I do not uderstand. What does it mean good security. If someone know what kind of system you are intall then your work is to do it in way than for some one with this knowlage should be impossible to brake in to your system.

i tell you what...the zone descriptors will be interesting... :hmm:

Ok. I know what you mean but if someone realy want to get to your system then he can just go and buy this same panel wich you got and he got a manual. Am I right?

Don't get me wrong. It is diferent for me then we got in Poland and that is why I was asking.

Ok.he just go and buy same panel wich you got and he got manual. Am I right?
Err No. Not for proper alarm systems. The toy stuff like ADE and Texacom do. But not for customers who have real security systems.

Jef

Customers!

Id Like to see joe bloggs buy an Aritech ATS :)

and then understand it. :P

Top tip: if you ever catch fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because i bet thats what REALLY throws you into a panic and dont forget the one thing you cant recycle is wasted time.

Archived