Security Installer Community

Supplier From Canada

Guest mak11

Hello everyone, I am new to this Forum and business. I opened a new distribution business in Vancouver, BC, Canada and distribute CPCAM products to Western Canada, US and Everywhere else. After one year I supply to more than 15% of individual installers here in BC.

If you could please visit my site at JetView Electronics and see if as an installer or buyer I need to add to my product line, and if so what you suggest??

But the prices that we set for items are only for dealers and installers. I have MPEG 2 DVR for $ Canadian dollar. No TRADE prices in the public forums please (even in a foriegn currency)

Thanks,

Milad A. Kivi

WWW.Jetviewcam.com

JetView Electronics

Hello everyone, I am new to this Fourm and business. I opned a new distribution business in Vancouver, BC, Canada and distribute CPCAM products to Westrn Canada, US and Everywhere else. After one year I supply to more than 15% of indiviaul installers here in BC.

If you could please visit my site at Jetview Electronics and see if as an installer or buyer I need to add to my product line, and if so what you suggest??

But the prices that we set for items are only for dealers and installers . I have MPEG 2 DVR for $ canadian dollar.

Thanks,

Milad A. Kivi

WWW.Jetviewcam.com

:hmm: I hope your kit is better than your spelling..... :huh:

A nearly retired previous installer !

Hello everyone, I am new to this Forum and business. I opened a new distribution business in Vancouver, BC, Canada and distribute CPCAM products to Western Canada, US and Everywhere else. After one year I supply to more than 15% of individual installers here in BC.

If you could please visit my site at JetView Electronics and see if as an installer or buyer I need to add to my product line, and if so what you suggest??

But the prices that we set for items are only for dealers and installers. I have MPEG 2 DVR for $ Canadian dollar. No TRADE prices in the public forums please (even in a foriegn currency)

Thanks,

Milad A. Kivi

WWW.Jetviewcam.com

JetView Electronics

Welcome

Archived