Security Installer Community

Hello

no problems with vodka. we buy only from proper shops.

no problem with women either. im here with my wife so there isn't too much possibilities to get laid except with her.. :whistle:

thou some quite stunning ladies has been seen here. in one restaurant all the waitressies were blond and having a proper "gear". it was very hard to eat while trying to have a look when my wife didn't look at me :lol:

and an advice:

DO NOT break the handcuffs even if you could. i atleast have HUGE spruces on my hands.. hurts to type.. :bruce_h4h:

Yes I know.

Russian man drink like russian man.

Russian women drink like polish man.

People in the russian is very frendly.

Country is wonderfuul.

Maciek

Country is wonderfuul.

Maciek

LOL..

country maybe but eight hours in third class train car was enough for zhorik.. thou i am not sure about the first class either after i saw the toilet. it was worse than i was able to imagine..

yaiks!!

what comes to poisoning.. i visited russian hospital today... i wouldn't know if it would be safer to smell some *unidentified*gas or get to hospital because of small amount of mustard one.. i just wonder how are they all still alive!! nurses seemed to be wearing rubber gloves and all other things to protect themselves more likely than to be clean when treating patients..

--> going to have some vodka now..

LOL..

country maybe but eight hours in third class train car was enough for zhorik.. thou i am not sure about the first class either after i saw the toilet. it was worse than i was able to imagine..

yaiks!!

what comes to poisoning.. i visited russian hospital today... i wouldn't know if it would be safer to smell some *unidentified*gas or get to hospital because of small amount of mustard one.. i just wonder how are they all still alive!! nurses seemed to be wearing rubber gloves and all other things to protect themselves more likely than to be clean when treating patients..

--> going to have some vodka now..

Yes I remember.

Toilet is big problem if is verrry cold.

Few years ago I make big installation in Lvov-Ukraine.

I have water only 6-8 am and 6-8 pm some time have't.

After few days I smell like old socks.

Good luck!!!

Maciek

Archived