Security Installer Community

Jack Of All Trades

I'm well confused here ! is there more going on than is being told?coz I dont understand what Mr Happy has done to deserve the attack from Eng.

Mr Happy do you work for the inland revenue as an under cover hobby engineer and eng has blown your cover?????.

Eng do you belong to the electronic security masonic lodge determined to fight oppression where ever it may be found???

HELP!!!!!!!

Paul.

I'm well confused here ! is there more going on than is being told?coz I dont understand what Mr Happy has done to deserve the attack from Eng.

I thought eng. Was agreeing with me???

Mr Happy do you work for the inland revenue as an under cover hobby engineer and eng has blown your cover?????.

I

Eng do you belong to the electronic security masonic lodge determined to fight oppression where ever it may be found???

HELP!!!!!!!

Paul.

attack :no: how did you work that out...as mr T says..'you damm fool'

Not sure about the funny hand shakes ,aprons & rolling up the trouser legs. Is their a bar :yes:

The bar is always open and there is always good debate on the relitive merits of wired / wireless and other such crucial topics :P

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

The bar is always open and there is always good debate on the relitive merits of wired / wireless and other such crucial topics :P

Regards

Bellman

indeed!!

:roflmao:

It has never been harder to get Trade Status...? Just look at our requirements.

Dave,

Because of the requirements needed to qualify for trade status on this site, does this mean if a member wih trade status retires then their trade status will be revoked.

Regards.Tony. ALL THE BEST TO ALL FOR 2006.

Archived