Security Installer Community

Continuing College Next Year...

Guest MrTrim

Hey Trim! it's me, DDID!!! :bruce_h4h::)

Go for a Sparky course mate, Fire is an absolute doddle to pick up once you know your Intruder.

What the hell are you doing here? :P

I think it's gonna have to be the sparky course, keep my options nice and wide.

Guest Andy_Wintles_pet_Monkey
What the hell are you doing here? :P

I think it's gonna have to be the sparky course, keep my options nice and wide.

Hey, even the best need a little help from time to time :whistle:

Hey Trim! it's me, DDID!!! :bruce_h4h::)

Go for a Sparky course mate, Fire is an absolute doddle to pick up once you know your Intruder.

IS it :hmm: how about the regs for detector location, like ceiling voids and other places you would not dream of putting detectors,

BTW intruder is not limited to 8 zones, when you know how to link circuits, setup areas and make a intruder system do things that it does not say in the manual and fault find proper then you can call yourself a 'intruder engineer' cant count the number of 'intruder engineers' due to that many i have meet that dont know the first thing, try access control fit a yale lock on a door thats it or is it :hmm:

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Oh come on, it's a piece of cake. :P

yeah mate and i bet when it comes down to it that you know f*ck all.

please list all your qualifications and merits in the fire industry.

we can all stick in a fire system that will work when you operate an mcp knowing the rest is a different issue.

guys like you p1ss me off.

if you think it's that easy you are doing the basics and nothing else. Try not to make stupid boasts on here to proper Fire Engineers as you will look a bigger pr1ck than what you have just came across as now.

Intruder is a piece of cake cos i fitted 2 optimas for my sister and my mum and they both work.

So i am a sh!t hot alarm engineer???

I think not.

years and years it takes and your still learning.

Intruder is a piece of cake cos i fitted 2 optimas for my sister and my mum and they both work.

So i am a sh!t hot alarm engineer???

I think not.

years and years it takes and your still learning.

Even O-B 1 KO-NOBI was still learning when he turned off his light sabre and he had "the force"!!!!!!.

Paul.

Guest Cerberus NI
Oh come on, it's a piece of cake. :P

Yeah,that's why it takes an intruder engineer 5 minutes to fix a fault on a fire zone where it could take the fire guy hours (this allows for the intruder engineer to disconnect the whole zone until the fire guy gets the day call - only talking of personal experience at a national).

I could install and set up a straight forward intruder system but I wouldn't profess to being an intruder engineer after doing it. Agreed,you could teach a monkey in maintaining a standard fire system but would the monkey know any variations to the regulatiuons and how to make the customer aware of same (personal experience again - monkey gets paid nuts and works accordingly!)?

I'm not having a go at intruder engineers in general,just trying to highlight that it's horses for courses. :realmad:

Archived