Security Installer Community

New 0845 Number

Drew

Following comments from members of this forum, we now have a new main telephone number that allows calls in at a lower rate.

It is 0845 838 1716

The old 0870 number will continue to work, but the new one will be publicised from now on.

Drew Hoggatt

Managing Director

Paxton Access Ltd

Follow this link for important legal information

Following comments from members of this forum, we now have a new main telephone number that allows calls in at a lower rate.

It is 0845 838 1716

The old 0870 number will continue to work, but the new one will be publicised from now on.

Good move :yes: - shows the customer matters, just hate those using premium rate numbers for support.

I think Paxton should give away free demo systems in nice shiny aluminium cases........come on everybody - lets take a vote.............whilst Drew is listening :) :)

Zak Tankel - Managing Director - Security First (UK) - www.securityfirst.uk.com

Disclaimer: Any comments or opinions expressed by me are my own as a member of the public and not of my employer or Company.

Just started having dealings with Paxton.

What a fantastic company, if only every manufacturer was like them it would be brilliant, very professional, very helpful.

I was told i would be getting a call in the afternoon from tech support and true to their word i got the call, top marks all round.

Seems a shame you have to praise a company for being so efficient but it seems they are few and far between these days.

Keep up the good work Paxton,a real pleasure to deal with.

:yes:

PG Security Systems

Somerset

SSAIB Certificate of Merit Installers.

www.pgsecurity.co.uk

Just started having dealings with Paxton.

What a fantastic company, if only every manufacturer was like them it would be brilliant, very professional, very helpful.

I was told i would be getting a call in the afternoon from tech support and true to their word i got the call, top marks all round.

Seems a shame you have to praise a company for being so efficient but it seems they are few and far between these days.

Keep up the good work Paxton,a real pleasure to deal with.

:yes:

QFA

On ZAKs post over then shiny silver demo cases, we got one from another manufactory although we do use Paxton and like net 2 for easy customer use.

Drew - the telephone number good idea as many people dont like phoning 0870 there is even a web site listing a 0870 number with the local number for most of the big firms.

Some manufactorys even have 0800 for registered installers.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Guest IPS Fire and Security

"SAY NO TO 0870"

0870 numbers are a con , Southern Monitoring use them and keep you on hold for excessive amounts of time. :realmad: Our mobile phone bills are high enough already!!!

Guest IPS Fire and Security

Not as close as you though Peter :P:)

I hear they have just acquired Gardiner Security (Chichester) too.

Maybe its time to relocate, anyone recommend a good ARC?

David

Archived