Security Installer Community

Adt Cctv

hahahahaha, dark outside when install knock off, you're having a laugh.

QFA, Remember this is INSTALL were talking about. :roflmao:

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Guest frosted
QFA, Remember this is INSTALL were talking about. :roflmao:

was that 2k for just and extra 5 cams?

or 5 cams, decent dvr e.t.c., if whole install i would say thats cheap!

was that 2k for just and extra 5 cams?

or 5 cams, decent dvr e.t.c., if whole install i would say thats cheap!

Yep Cheap and nasty DVR, Monitor, Cameras Massive Power supply which looked like it could power a small city, and they have already been back to put it right twice and at least one of them times it was light (AS if you can use Night time as an excuse)....and the customer got charged for the priviledge ...

She is having it ripped out.......

After knocking //.National Installer.// i went to another site today installed by them "ANC Logistics" massive site and excellent Spec equipment looked very good. so their not all bad

The LJD kit has been put on stop for ever by the big man at the top.

you can now get 4 domes internal a dvr 160gig and a colour monitor installed by //.National Installer.// for 1600 quid

exe vat

Guest frosted
The LJD kit has been put on stop for ever by the big man at the top.

you can now get 4 domes internal a dvr 160gig and a colour monitor installed by //.National Installer.// for 1600 quid

exe vat

bloody hell! i mean just crazy prices!

Installed 2 CCTV Jobs for //.National Installer.// in the last couple of weeks, Both residential and the kit used was Pecan cameras and GE intelogix 4way DVR's. Been told by there engineers that they hve stopped using LJD. They only used LJD top of range DVR, Lithium is it?? and they where installed in Job Centre Building across the UK and recommened buy some police forces.

Chris

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Guest Rockford
Installed 2 CCTV Jobs for //.National Installer.// in the last couple of weeks, Both residential and the kit used was Pecan cameras and GE intelogix 4way DVR's. Been told by there engineers that they hve stopped using LJD. They only used LJD top of range DVR, Lithium is it?? and they where installed in Job Centre Building across the UK and recommened buy some police forces.

Chris

How did you become an //.National Installer.// subby?

Archived