Security Installer Community

Fm Modulator And Ccd Camera - Help

Guest deefadog

Guest deefadog

micromark to modulator - this is the 4 din cable which goes to the scart plug which is moulded on

ccd cam to modulator - this is a single phono cable, going to a scart adaptor which has video input (phono connection) 2 x audio input (phono connection) (not used and a svhs input (not used)- on the scart adaptor is a selector switch - cvbs & y/s - i can only get a pic on the cvbs position.

inputs on modulator - scart only + Coax for tv arieal (not used)

Not sure if it makes a difference but one scart adaptor used with the ccd only has 7 pins out put - top left there are 3, furthest pin right and 3 on the bottom row one in from the right across:

basic diagram - I = pin - = no pin

III------I

------III-

Guest deefadog

Thanks Rich, i'll get another one!

Another question, if i got a duel scart connector, so i could plug the ccd scart and the microvision scart into the same modulator, would it work? or would the both signal inerfere with each other?

Thanks again!

Thanks Rich, i'll get another one!

Another question, if i got a duel scart connector, so i could plug the ccd scart and the microvision scart into the same modulator, would it work? or would the both signal inerfere with each other?

Thanks again!

Both signals would sit on top of each other, you would have to get 2 modulators with different channels.

Thanks Rich, that makes alot of sense!

Rf concepts do the multi channel ones i think i'll have a look on there!

cheers

I use Philex RF modulators, offers multi chanels and choice of scart in or phono in, there well made as well.

Watchdog Security (Manchester)

Thanks do you have a link?

I found this - http://www.globalsources.com/gsol/I/Four-W.../1000858112.htm

But i think you might have to manually switch this, it would be good to have one rf modulator where you can have 4 inputs and set each channel for ech input. Can you get something like this? or would i have to get 4 seperate modulators?

cheers

Your probably looking at 4 RF mods, unless they do a commercial one:

Link here:

HERE

Watchdog Security (Manchester)

Archived