Security Installer Community

S-video Vs Composite (bnc)

Guest stevey

• 2 weeks later...

I normally connect the DVR to the monitor (if using a hi res metal cased moniotr) via s-video as it makes the text clearer and removes that slight shimmer round the ages.

Guest Tina Hu

i had been used S-video out for multi-view with one pc.that's the advantage of our dvr's , one monitor for suveillence , another for normal pc working .that's very important for home application. but suggest not run too many programes expecially video related meanwhile.if u have intersting on us or just have a look ,welcome to :http://www.netvisiondvr.com/

i had been used S-video out for multi-view with one pc.that's the advantage of our dvr's , one monitor for suveillence , another for normal pc working .that's very important for home application. but suggest not run too many programes expecially video related meanwhile.if u have intersting on us or just have a look ,welcome to :http://www.netvisiondvr.com/

Blatent advertising and plugging your products without actually contributing to the forums wont get you sales, if your products are not known or used by any of the trade guys that frequent these forums then you wont get anyone to support your products/claims.

Bit of advice, give tech help and advise before the blatent plugs, you will go further that way.

Guest Tina Hu

thank you for advice. every one want to choose a long way to walk ,but somthing in short must have to do .that 's not decided by myself.welcome to our company's website also. because welcome you to our product is my burden. At last ,thanks a lot for "alarmguard".

Archived