Security Installer Community

Lookc Cctv System

Guest tonyd

Guest tonyd
Used to use them many years ago.

Their systems have been superceded by much more cost effective ones.

thanks for your comments, what are the cost diffrent and any other make or model to look at i am just about to buy the look c system !!

cheers

Tonyd

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tony.

We have installed many of these in the not to distant past and they are very, very good, but it depends what you are looking for in a CCTV system.

The remote access and control is excellent, the software side of things is near faultless, the reliability is excellent, and if you want evidence grade capture then this is the unit to use. The only real downside is the FPS limitations.

Something im hoping will be resolved in the near future.

If you want to discuss further, let me know.

Regards.

Mark

secure4.me.uk digital cctv

Many years ago one of our LookC systems was the 1st digital system in Wales to be used in a murder trial (LookC used the case in their btochure.

We have since had both Geovision & Avermedia used in serious crimes, including murder. I do not see the evidential advantage of LookC.

The main problem we had with LookC was that they designed a system for a specific job and when the customers circumstances didn't suit then the only answer from LookC was that the customer must change.

We find the Geovision system has so many features that it can be used universally & we have fitted hundreds.

Archived