Security Installer Community

Check Out New Site

Guest HARD WIRED

Guest HARD WIRED
Try here instead

http://www.hobbytown.com/

:rolleyes:

Things like that dont intrest me in the slightest, i love alarms and all asosciated with them

Okay well 10 out of 10 for initiative but 0 out of 10 common sense - take down your website and stop doing installations before you get seriously burned!

Get qualifications while you are at school and then if you still want to install alarms when you leave school get in with a bona fide local company and learn to do the job properly.

As requested site is gone :(

Okay well 10 out of 10 for initiative but 0 out of 10 common sense - take down your website and stop doing installations before you get seriously burned!

Get qualifications while you are at school and then if you still want to install alarms when you leave school get in with a bona fide local company and learn to do the job properly.

*QFA. Pretty much what I was about to say. It's one thing to be interested in something but to be doing what you're doing is dangerous before any of the other things are taken into account, such as no insurance, no callouts, no real after service etc...

Guest Alarm Guard
Things like that dont intrest me in the slightest, i love alarms and all asosciated with them

Well I am associated with them......... does that mean you love me????? :wub:

Ahh, bless him for trying :) .

You need to slow right down there mate, after you have fitted 100+ systems and need to shave every other day, then think about setting up your own business. Learn the trade first.

Joking aside, just becarefull as some customers may take you for a ride.

Top tip: if you ever catch fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because i bet thats what REALLY throws you into a panic and dont forget the one thing you cant recycle is wasted time.

As mentioned above, your interest and determination is commendable.

Hopefully you'll make a good engineer in a few years, don't let the interest die and get some good grades so your attractive to employers.

The industry is crying out for fresh blood and there is a comfortable living to be earned.

Good luck and best wishes for the future

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Archived