Security Installer Community

Doushu Cctv

Hi chaps,

I'm being asked about cameras and recording equipment from this far-eastern company but I'm struggling to find any reference to them on the Internet.

Have any of you ever heard of, or used equipment manufactured by Doushu? I'm not even sure if the spelling's correct.

Any ideas?

cheers

matt

DOWSHU would be the people your after, very nice DVR's from the demo's ive seen. Nailing the rep down to come see me was a different thing altogether tho.

Yeah. They do seem to have short memories the sales fellas. You will find that they are very swift once orders start flowing. Hamish, their tech guy is pretty clued up. Ask to speak to him and I'm pretty positive you'll get top class info and service. The guy can't do enough for you.

Software updates are fantastic now. They have a BBS and with authorisation, software updates are simply downloaded at site if the Dowshu has full internet connection or do it at the office onto a pen drive. Very easy indeed.

ACE.gif

we too use Dowshu kit, we're installing another 10 dvrs round a new contract in the next few weeks. Did a demo for a stadium recently and they were blown away with it If you cant get anyone to you its because they are recruiting again, Paul Green is their man driving round the country, poor guy is getting shorter every day. :ninja:

Bri

trade.gif

Archived