Security Installer Community

V-guard Dvr & Software

gerbil

Anyone have any experiance with this PCI DVR Card, it was bought new on ebay & installed into a dedicated PC system.

The frame rate ETC is ok, nice card. However i dont like the software.

I want the system set to motion record, but the only way it can be done is with this stupid great box over the picture, you can have as many as you want, but that just breaks up the picture makes it hard to see whats going on.

I cant also access the system from anyother pc on my home network.

I bought the card as i had a ebay special cheap nasty jobby with bent copy of Pico 2000 - that worked better than this

Better weather is back, the kids threaten the cars i need them monitored!

Matt

Wakes your customers at 3am, when your alarm cant !

ARC Operator & Trainee 16th edition sparky with massive interest in Intruder alarms & CCTV - Always willing to learn

• 2 weeks later...
Guest netvisiondvr

It is a bad thing that the selected box appeared on the preview video. our software has a independent "motion detect " function to draw the "stupid box" you refered as before. as far as the remote access, that is not implement in your software. i think a dvr software without remote monitor function would have a tough way to live nowadays. what a little pity, our software may cann't work well with your card. or else i will give you link to have a look on our software.

just had a look at the site & the software looks good, and yea shame it wont work with any of my cards, and i bet one of your cards are expensive?

Wakes your customers at 3am, when your alarm cant !

ARC Operator & Trainee 16th edition sparky with massive interest in Intruder alarms & CCTV - Always willing to learn

Archived