Security Installer Community

A Small Survey: What Kind Of Lens Do You Need?

Guest Jack Lee-sales of cctv lens

(stevey @ Mar 31 2006, 08:23 AM)

I was just being brief, rough, and stubborn with pigeon english like most people. The infrareds belong in the housing. We use professional CCTV equipement here, not this cheap junk!

Stevey,

When you are inclined to use phrases "like most people", please remember that most in this context is nowhere near the majority .... not even close!.

It may be acceptable to have a bit of joking banter with others that have english as their first language, but you should be aware that many others will neither share, nor necessarily understand your opinion.

I'm assuming that you didn't intend any insult or disrespect to Jack Lee, his company or his products, and that your comment was just a moment of thoughtless posting.

Unless things have changed radically on this board, I was under the impression that all are entitled to their views, and that mutual respect whether you agree on an issue or not, is a fairly good basis on which to build a thriving community.

Jack Lee,

It is regretable that you have been upset by what was nothing more than an unfortunate comment. I'm sure my fellow members would join with me in welcoming you to the forum.

Stevey,

When you are inclined to use phrases "like most people", please remember that most in this context is nowhere near the majority .... not even close!.

It may be acceptable to have a bit of joking banter with others that have english as their first language, but you should be aware that many others will neither share, nor necessarily understand your opinion.

I'm assuming that you didn't intend any insult or disrespect to Jack Lee, his company or his products, and that your comment was just a moment of thoughtless posting.

Unless things have changed radically on this board, I was under the impression that all are entitled to their views, and that mutual respect whether you agree on an issue or not, is a fairly good basis on which to build a thriving community.

Jack Lee,

It is regretable that you have been upset by what was nothing more than an unfortunate comment. I'm sure my fellow members would join with me in welcoming you to the forum.

hi, Doktor Jon, thank you for your warming welcome. I am always glad to be here with you guys, everyone.

Just let it be, it is no need to let someone else influence my emotion, not only in realistic life but also surfing.

That is ok for me really. Enjoy!

By the way, is B/W camera widely used in UK? and D/N camera?

Welcome, Jack Lee.

Rest assured that our opinions are not all of those aired by Stevey.. However, he is entitled to his own! I can only assume that there is an inadequacy in the language and a deficiency in the technological understanding of price-driven product and services that limits the ability to listen and digest all inputs to this forum BEFORE permitting themselves an unjust right to insult others.

Whilst I may not be initially interested in this particular product, I am sure I will stop-by your website again.

Regards

Richard.

Welcome, Jack Lee.

Rest assured that our opinions are not all of those aired by Stevey.. However, he is entitled to his own! I can only assume that there is an inadequacy in the language and a deficiency in the technological understanding of price-driven product and services that limits the ability to listen and digest all inputs to this forum BEFORE permitting themselves an unjust right to insult others.

Whilst I may not be initially interested in this particular product, I am sure I will stop-by your website again.

Regards

Richard.

hi, Richard, thanks again and I am glad to be with you all here. Anyway, thanks for all you guys' interest about my products, also whatever comment.

Archived